Required Items (not provided at the centre)
- Alarm Clock, torch and lock.(Please note that You will not be able to use your cell phone or other personal electronic device as an alarm clock)
- Enough comfortable and modest clothing. Modest dress is required for both men and women.
- Any medication you are taking. Please make sure you bring enough for the entire course.
To comply with the safety guidelines of COVID'19 pandemic, students are requested to bring the following additional items:
- Hand sanitizers. (Sanitizers are provided at the common areas in the Centre. However, we urge students to bring sanitizers for their own use).
- Hand wash.
- Adequate number of face-masks.
- Cloth wipe to wipe your dishes.
- A bag to carry your dish to your room.
- Multiple personal handkerchief.
- personal Face Shield, if you prefer.
- Water bottle.
- Indoor footwear/slippers: easy slip-ons e.g. clogs, flip flops, etc.
- A shawl or light blanket.
- Seasonal items like raincoat, umbrella etc.
- Meditation cushion.
- Bedding: sleeping pillow, bed cover and one light blanket. (In the current situation of COVID'19, students may bring their own bedding).
Please Do Not Bring
- Inappropriate Clothing: Tight, transparent, revealing or otherwise striking clothing (such as low risers, shorts, short skirts, tights, leggings, sleeveless, tank or skimpy tops)
- Cell phones and other personal electronic devices
- Computers or other electronic equipment
- books, diaries, journals and other reading/writing materials
- musical instruments
- personal food items
- tobacco in any form
- non-prescribed drugs
- Scented toiletries or perfumes
- religious or spiritual objects
- jewelry or other unnecessary valuables