In the present situation of pandemic, your safety and well-being is of utmost importance to us. To meet the guidelines issued by the Government, we are currently holding the courses with a greatly reduced number of students.
In order to ensure students' safety, the Centre is observing and implementing various safety measures for the students. In this regard, students are requested to follow the following protocols:
- Travel restrictions are in place for students or servers coming to the Centre from the containment zone in the last 30 days, as designated by the state. This is a constantly evolving situation, and it is important that all applicants shall check the current guidelines before applying, and make plans to be in compliance with these mandates.
- Applicants are requested to install the Aarogya setu app on their mobile.
- Applicants are requested to ensure that no member of their household or people they are staying with, including applicant, should have been infected or suffered from COVID-19 atleast 30 days before the start of the Course.
- Applicants should be free from COVID-19 related symptoms and related ailments.
- Applicants will have to travel to the centre by private transport only. In case applicants shall reach the Centre using public transport, applicants may be sent back home.
- Applicants are required to follow the social distancing, other guidelines and instructions given by the staff and Dhamma servers at the Centre during the course.
- Applicants may be sent back home during the course or at the start if applicants display any COVID-19 related symptoms.
- Applicants will be provided with an indemnity letter with the above restrictions in detail at the centre at the start of the course, which applicants will have to sign and return. If you are unable to provide indemnity as per the details above, kindly let us know so that your seat can be allotted to someone else.
- Applicants are required to submit a medical certificate issued by a registered doctor within the last 5 days before the start of the course stating that applicants are free from any COVID-19 symptoms and that applicants are free from any related illness.
- Person dropping the students at Dhamma Vatika, will not be allowed to enter the centre.
- Please note that no visitors/friends/family members will be allowed to meet the student on the Metta day (10th day).
Centre management will call each and every student accepted and enrolled for courses approximately two weeks before the course begins to more fully outline the protocols for being at the center during this time. The most important thing is ensuring that everyone who comes to the center is healthy. We are strongly recommending that everyone, regardless of where they are coming from, get a Covid test before arriving. As mentioned, this is absolutely required for those coming from “containment zone” states/areas, but we still strongly urge all those coming to get a test.
Because of the evolving pandemic situation, the above guidelines may change at any time.
Use of screens in the meditation hall